Barn Store South Petherton
First Four Weeks Free!
Call Victoria or Joe now while it’s fresh in your mind and they’ll help you solve your storage problem.
(Email is fine if you prefer).
What will you find at Barn Store?
- You can come and go as you please – unlimited 24/7 access
- You have the easiest access of any indoor self storage facility
- You can have confidence that “what we say is all you pay”
- You can rest assured your possessions are safe and sound
- You can take a larger or smaller storage unit as your circumstances change
- You will be well looked after all the time you store with us
How can we provide such a unique service?
- We supply you with your own electronic fob for 24/7 access
- Our self storage units are all ground level – no stairs, no lifts, no problem
- We have an open pricing policy – no traps
- Our alarm is NACOSS Grade 2X and our CCTV records day and night
- We have storage units available from 40 sq feet to 320 sq feet
- All Barn Store’s are run by the family who live on site and care about you
All this in lovely peaceful surroundings and yet so convenient being just off the A303, close to South Petherton, Ilminster, Crewkerne and Martock, and within easy reach of Taunton, Yeovil, Chard, Langport, Cricket St Thomas and more.
* This project has received funding from the Somerset Levels and Moors Local Action Group as part of the Rural Development Programme for England. The Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) is funded by Defra and the EU. The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD): Europe investing in rural areas.
Supported in partnership by:
Still unsure about something?
Call Victoria or Joe now on South Petherton 01460 242800.